Drusilla Saunders Aeronautics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drusilla Saunders Aeronautics

Basic discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new bee question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nhkayakur

new bee question Empty
PostSubject: new bee question   new bee question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:10 pm

just purchased kingair..great plane...looking for alitttle more quidance...rez plane..get in..fire it up...only me ahd the contorls and props move...i can deal with that but..the rest of the plane with me...would be cool...I hate asking newbee questions...I most likely will regret this one .....gotta ask...any help would be fine...

Back to top Go down
Sammiboa

new bee question Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bee question   new bee question I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:18 pm

yes I had same problem with my aircraft which is soooooooooo annoying as I paid 2000 ld for it and now cannot use it. If anyone knows the answer let us both know.
Regards from Samantha
Back to top Go down
DilyVandyke

new bee question Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bee question   new bee question I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:51 pm

hi guys...

When you sit on the prop hub to enter the plane, make sure that you accept the attachment before you release the brakes. That should resolve your problem.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me inworld. I'll help all I can.

Dilynrae Vandyke
DSA Test Pilot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new bee question Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bee question   new bee question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new bee question
Page 1 of 1